If you’ve decided that a career in accountancy is right for you, then Mitten Clarke could be your ideal choice.
We’re an approved training firm for:
- ICAEW chartered accountant qualification (ACA)
- ACCA certified accountant qualification.
In addition to these professions, we also recruit graduates for:
- our tax department, where you’ll be given the opportunity to first gain the ATT tax qualification, then the prestigious Institute of Taxation, CTA qualification
- our expanding wealth management company, where you’ll progress through your financial planning qualifications, ultimately gaining Chartered Financial Planner status, the highest qualification in this profession.
The beauty of a career with Mitten Clarke is that we’re large enough to have really interesting clients to work with, but small enough for you to feel part of our great team.
Our award winning approach to training means that you won’t be pigeon holed into a particular department from day one. You’ll spend time in all of our departments, giving you a really good understanding of everything we do. That way, we’ll both find out what you’re best suited to, rather than trying to guess at an interview.
As an expanding firm, we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our various departments:
- accounts preparation
- management accounting
- taxation and payroll
- business advisory
- wealth management.
To apply for one of our graduate placements you’ll need to have:
- a 2.1 degree (or above)
- 3 A levels, grade A or B in subjects that we feel are relevant (there’s no set criteria here, but as a guide we wouldn’t include art or physical education as a relevant A level for this position)
- 5 GCSEs or more, grade A* to C, including a B or higher in both Maths and English.
This criteria is based on many years of experience. You’ll be learning a great deal from day one, so we want to be certain that you’ll cope with the day-to-day work, studying, and enjoy life as a trainee with us.
If you’re prepared to put the work in, you’ll gain an internationally recognised qualification and have an excellent future ahead of you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
t 01782 279615
- Experienced Professionals
- School and College Leavers
- Internships and Work Placements