School and College Leavers
If you’ve decided that university simply isn’t for you, our accounting technician (AAT) training path could be just what you’re looking for. Each year we recruit smart, ambitious young people looking for a career in the accountancy profession. As a trainee accountant with us you’ll:
- earn a good salary
- learn from our award winning team
- work in a superb office environment
- work four days a week in our office
- attend college on the other day
- have your college fees funded by us
- get paid whilst attending college.
It’s hard work though. You’ll be working by day and studying in your own time, but it’s worth it in the long run. At the end of the three year course, you’ll have gained a valuable qualification (to degree level) with no university debt!
To be considered for a trainee AAT position, you’ll need to have:
- 2 A levels, grade A or B in subjects that we feel are relevant (there’s no set criteria here, but as a guide we wouldn’t include art or physical education as a relevant A level for this position)
- 5 GCSEs or more, grade 9 to 4, including a 6 or higher in both Maths and English.
This criteria is based on many years of experience. You’ll be learning a great deal from day one, so we want to be certain that you’ll cope with this, and enjoy life as a trainee with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
t 01782 279615
- Experienced Professionals
- School and College Leavers
- Internships and Work Placements