If you’re ready for a fresh start in a great working environment, then Mitten Clarke could be the place for you! We’re expanding and need great people at all levels in our business.
We take pride in our client relationships and so you’ll need to be able to provide the same exceptional service. You’ll spend a great deal of your time with our valued clients so you’ll need to be a ‘people person’.
These roles cover many aspects of the accounting process so you’ll be completing many different tasks for each client. Predominantly you’ll be focusing on the following:
- preparing the annual accounts of limited company clients
- producing final draft accounts and tax computations for review
- producing management accounts, cash flows and budgets
- providing a full range of company secretarial services
- organising your workload so you can prepare accounts efficiently within time and budget constraints
- meeting with the client manager and agreeing the approach to accounts preparation for each client
- assisting clients with their accounting software, including installation/training
- attending training workshops, which may occasionally be outside of normal office hours
You’ll find working with us very different – from the range of skills we’ll teach you to the exceptional level of service you’ll give our clients. Technical experience and good computer skills are very important to us, but what’s just as essential is your enthusiasm, your positive attitude and your people skills.
Why not take a look around our website and social media pages for a clearer insight into who we are, and what we do! If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to join our team, just get in touch.
We hope to hear from you soon!