September 16, 2016 | No Comments
Stoke on Trent City Council have announced a new Grant Funding Scheme to support SME’s based within Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire or those looking to relocate to the area.
Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, it aims to provide grant funding to qualifying applicants to incentivise them to grow and create 213 new private sector jobs in Staffordshire by June 2020. £2m programme funding is available for grant payments to June 2019 to release £4.5m from private sector investment.
- Companies based within Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire or wanting to re-locate to the area will be eligible to apply.
- Grants provided will cover both capital and revenue items that will allow applicants to grow in the market place and subsequently create new jobs.
- Applications will be open from 13 September 2016 until February 2019.
- Grants are available between £10,000 up to £250,000 on a variable intervention rate of 10% – 30% which must be matched by the applicants own private sector or equity funds.
- Grants can be used for premises expansion, purchase of plant or machinery or advice and consultancy.
- There are some restrictions on eligible sectors as this is European Funded, however we can advise on this.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01782 279615.