Now is a great time to get ahead with cloud accounting and Xero in particular.
Xero is easy to use, cloud based software and I’ve experienced a phenomenal increase in clients choosing to move their manual and spreadsheet records over to Xero. There’s a number of reasons for this:
- The data is up to date and gives us both “real time” information
- We can access your records in a secure and reliable environment
- Xero is so much quicker to keep up to date than manual spreadsheets, saving you a great deal of time. There’s even a direct bank feed overnight from your business bank account into Xero
- The dashboard on Xero helps you to keep track of any overdue amounts and you can email invoices and statements to your customers directly from the software
- It’s user friendly, intuitive software which really improves cash flow.
Steve Platt, Director at Glass Installations Limited, has recently moved to Xero. Take a look at how Xero has helped his business here.
If you’re interested in finding out more over coffee and a Danish, we’re holding our Xero drop in day on Thursday 13 July at our offices from 9am until 12noon. As Xero experts we’d be happy to give you a demonstration of Xero and show you how moving to the cloud can help your business. We are also offering 50% off your Xero subscription for the first 6 months.
It would be great if you could attend our Our Xero Drop in Day, so to reserve your place, please register here.