Getting ahead with a Xero accountant
With Making Tax Digital around the corner, now is a great time to get ahead with cloud accounting and Xero in particular. As a platinum Xero accountant we’ve been moving our clients to the cloud for over 4 years and they’re finding it makes a real difference to their business.
Why is cloud accounting making a difference?
We’ve experienced a phenomenal increase in clients choosing to move their manual and spreadsheet records over to Xero. Here’s why:
- It’s easy to use
- The data is up to date and gives us both ‘real time’ information
- We can access your records in a secure and reliable environment
- Xero is much quicker to keep up to date than manual spreadsheets, saving you a greeat deal of time. There’s even a direct bank feed overnight from your business bank account into Xero
- The dashboard on Xero helps you to keep track of any overdue amounts and you can email invoices and statements to your customers directly from the software
- It’s user friendly, intuitive software which really improves cash flow.
What have our clients said? Here’s a couple of examples.
Brendan Walsh, Director at Bowland Solutions Limited has moved to Xero. Take a look at how Xero has helped his business here
Steve Platt, Director at Glass Installations Limited moved from Sage to Xero in 2016 and here’s what Steve had to say about it. Read about his story here
If you do need any help moving from manual spreadsheets or Sage to Xero please do get in touch, as Xero accountants in Stoke-on-Trent our experts will be happy help.