We’d like to invite you to our Xero drop-in day on Thursday 27 September 2018 at our Mitten Clarke offices.
As Xero Platinum Partners we’ll take you through all there is to know about Xero so you can focus on running your business and less time doing your books.
During the drop-in day, we’ll cover:
- Getting started with cloud accounting
- How to get paid faster and improve visibility to manage your cashflow on the go
- How cloud accounting will save you time
- How you can work more collaboratively with us to benefit your business
- If you are already using Xero, we’ll show you some handy tips and tricks.
With Making Tax Digital around the corner now is the perfect time to make the move, if you’d like to know more about MTD here’s an update for you.
There are a few reasons why our certified team recommend using cloud accounting software:
- We’re finding that it’s helping our clients to save at least 1 day a month in time spent on the financial accounts. From importing bank transactions to sending invoice reminders, Xero does the manual work for you
- It’s secure, which means there’s nothing to worry about. All of your data is stored safely in one place
- You’ll have a real-time cash position with daily updates from your bank accounts and credit cards
- Get paid faster. You can easily create and send invoices with online payments and invoice reminders for quicker payments
- You can collaborate with our team which means that we can support you and business whenever you have any questions.
If you’d like to come along please do drop in at any time from 9 am until 12 noon and join our team for a coffee and a danish. Alternatively, you can register here and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with Dan Lowndes on 01782 279615 or email@example.com