what is one page planning?
Many businesses struggle to translate their ‘big picture’ goals into bite size performance measures.
Our one page planning process does this for you.
We hold a planning meeting with you to discuss those ‘big picture’ goals. By asking the right questions, we’re able to identify your critical success factors – that is, what have you got to get absolutely right to be able to achieve the goals you’ve set yourself.
Once we’ve captured this information, we then translate it into a range of performance measurements and design a one page plan for you.
Our one page plans are simple to understand, and concentrate on a few key areas which will make a tremendous difference to your results.
what’s included in a one page plan?
The exact content of our one page plan will vary from client to client, but typically it will include:
- 2-3 goals that you need to achieve
- 4-5 underlying success drivers
why does Mitten Clarke’s one page planning improve results?
Unlike a formal business plan, your one page plan will be updated regularly throughout the year, and we benchmark your performance against the targets we’ve agreed on.
We’ll highlight the areas going well, and those areas needing your attention. Our Staffordshire business coaches will be advising you every step of the way, so that throughout the year you’ll be working ‘on the business’, and not just in it.
Because our one page plan is just that – a simple one page plan, you can also:
- tailor it so that you can share the results with your team, to both motivate them and keep everyone focussed
- allocate the responsibility and action for certain performance measures to others
- build an incentive reward scheme around those results
- vary your one page plan each year, as your goals change.