As a Xero Platinum Partner in Stoke on Trent, our expert team can help you to get the most out of Xero.
With more SMEs seeking easier and more manageable accounting services, Xero allows 24/7 access to all your information and a way to keep all your finance services under a single online platform.
why move to the cloud?
- you have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time
- multi-user access allows you to collaborate with your accountant
- automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love
- everything is run online, so there’s nothing to instal and everything is back up automatically
- improved security of your financial information.
A few of the popular features that make Xero our number one accountancy software include:
- automatic bank reconciliation – keep your accounts accurate and up to date. Just connect Xero to your bank account and it imports your statements automatically. Match your statements with Xero-created transactions, and just click OK to reconcile. (view video)
- online invoicing – keep your cashflow under control. Sending online invoices through Xero means you know when they’re opened, and you know straight away when they’re overdue as well. Not to mention there are plenty of attractive invoicing templates to choose from. (view video)
- payroll – process your payroll and pay employees with ease. Xero allows you to keep track of employment leave and submits Real Time Information to HMRC so everything’s up to date. Not to mention the time it saves! (view video)
- real time access – login online whenever and wherever you are, it really is anytime, anywhere, any device. You can send online invoices, create expense claims and check your latest transactions from anywhere.
want to know more about Xero?
We’re award winning accountants in Stoke on Trent. Get in touch with us today – contact Mandy on 01782 279615 or by email for more information about how you can benefit from this fantastic software.